Here you can find some citations of famous (and mostly 🙂 ) clever men.
- “Recession is when your neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. And recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his.” (Ronald Reagan)
- “Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward” (Søren Kierkengaard)
- “If I’d asked people what they wanted, they would have asked for a better horse” (Henry Ford)
- – What`s wrong with you?! Have you lost your mind?
– Hmmm… I hope not. There should have been a back-up somewhere…
- “Good people with good process will outperform good people with no process every time.” (Grady Booch)
- “Organizations which design systems … are constrained to produce designs which are copies of the communication structures of these organizations.” Conway’s Law (Melvin Conway)