Finally! Yesterday I’ve received my shining new B&N Nook Tablet, still with aroma of fresh plastic and artificial leather (from the cover). Mmm, yammy 🙂
It cost me 10 000 RUR (which was ~280 USD + some taxes) and was brought here (to Moscow) by my fellow friend directly from NY Manhattan store.
I’ll post some photos of the tablet inside the cover soon and plan to root the device and get a normal Android installed there, so follow the posts here.
Image via Wikipedia
The problem: under Android OS applications installed to SD card using Android Market cannot be updated, showing error message.
The solution (found here, thanks to cdore…@gmail.com):
- Connect your device to PC.
- On your device select Mount or External drive option.
- Open your device as a drive in My Computer.
- Find folder “.android.secure” or “/mnt/secure/asec/”
- Delete file “smdl2tmp1.asec” (L before the 2nd letter and letter 1 after “tmp”).
- Try to re-download updates via Android Market.
Hope that helps!